I’ve been loving this story since she started this AU. It’s Sherlock and John while John is in University. John is younger than Sherlock in this universe. Sherlock is clubbing and partying. John is living with several roommates trying to make ends meet, going drinking on the weekends and attempting to get his medical degree.(Sherlock hangs out at a gay bar called the Backdoor and when John goes clubbing there…dear Lord that chapter is fabu.)
It’s 32 chapters of pure awesomeness. It’s Johnlock. It’s funny, angsty, real and deals with Sherlock’s drug habit in a real world way. John is naive, BAMFy and so likable. Sherlock is Sherlock! John’s roommates become characters that you root for. There Victor too in this story. He’s a jerk that you love to hate.
It gets better, real and down right messy. You won’t be able to put it down.
Here’s her description:
John’s drunk and some idiot’s got himself high in the bathroom. It’s a shame he’s the only trainee doctor in the house.
A Johnlock story set while John is at university and an AU in that this time Sherlock is the one who’s a few years older and is trying to find something to keep his interest in London after getting bored and being thrown out of Uni.
- timtimtara likes this
- i-just-suck-so-much likes this
- batik96 likes this
- those-black-curls likes this
- youcantsaymylastname reblogged this from youcantsaymylastname and added:
- tegtana likes this
- ignorus reblogged this from youcantsaymylastname and added:
- mcxi likes this
- youcantsaymylastname likes this
- lola-owl likes this
- aine308 reblogged this from youcantsaymylastname
- aine308 likes this
- aine308 said: Isn’t this story just amazing??!! I am SOO addicted to it!!
- adena-k likes this
- jamtoastwantsintothetardis likes this